As the Indian summer season is almost here or somewhere, just a month away, Bajaj Electricals Limited has launched the first of its kind IoT enabled air cooler called the Bajaj COOL.iNXT Air Cooler in India. By launching this IoT product, Bajaj Electricals aims to improve customer’s experience using smart technology and intuitive designs. The company expects that in the next two years, the potential market of IoT enabled air coolers will grow at a huge pace.
Bajaj COOL.iNXT has a lot of features, but the most prominent one seems to be the ability to control it from a smartphone from anywhere in the world. By pairing it with the app, a user can control each every function and various features.
Commenting on the Bajaj COOL.iNXT Air Cooler, Mr. Anant Bajaj, JMD, Bajaj Electricals, speaking on the launch said, “We are extremely excited and proud to launch India’s first IoT enabled Air Cooler. Real intelligence is when technologies interact with one another to make things effortlessly happen. We want the technology to earn a permanent place in everyday life, where IoT technology will play a crucial role making the process of cooling homes and commercial spaces smarter, effective and effortless. Realizing the market dynamics and the ever-evolving consumer needs, we at Bajaj Electricals Ltd. promise you to bring in technology that will improve consumer lifestyle.”
In terms of features, the Bajaj COOL.iNXT has some features that keep it way ahead of other coolers. The features are mentioned below.
- 3 Control Modes: Mobile app, IR remote and digital control panel.
- Easy ‘Wi-Fi & Internet Enabled’ operation with the mobile app
- Onboard temperature and humidity sensor
- Auto mode adjusts the fan and cooling speed, based on the temperature and humidity of the room
- 5 level speed control and 4 cooling levels
- Digital control and display panel
- Digital low water level indicator
- Honeycomb cooling media for efficient cooling
- Ice Chamber for faster cooling
The Bajaj COOL.iNXT Air Cooler will be available for purchase very soon and pricing will be revealed later.