LG Electronics announced the launch of Inverter V Air Conditioners with Mosquito Away technology. The new range of air conditioners come with the finest cooling and energy efficient features that won LG Electronics the National Energy Conservation Award 2014, by the Bureau of Energy Efficiency (BEE). The new models also come with Himalaya Cool and Monsoon Comfort technologies, developed especially for Indian weather conditions based on LG’s Indian Insights Program. Ensuring 1.7 times faster cooling, the Inverter V Mosquito Away Air Conditioner has the Variable Tonnage Technology which reduces energy consumption by up to 66% along with protection from mosquito-borne diseases.
Launching the new range of Air Conditioners, Mr. Saurabh Baisakhia, Business Head, Air Conditioners, LG India, says; “With this new range, we have now combined two of our best technologies (Inverter V and Mosquito Away) in one product that will transform air conditioner usage in India. We have created a product that makes cooling faster, the air cleaner and equipped to suit all weather conditions, keeping away mosquitoes. The Inverter V technology and exceptional energy efficiency features make it the best value for money product for Indian customers keeping in mind high electricity bills with increased power usages. Our Split ACs with Mosquito Away technology received great response from the consumers and hence we decided to extend this technology to the windows and Inverter ACs as well. As a leader in Consumer Electronics space, LG has yet again come up with technology and innovation that makes our ACs offer service beyond the basic cooling and heating capabilities.”
Unique Product Features
Mosquito Away Technology *
Upgrading the traditional AC to new technological heights, the Mosquito Away technology keeps mosquitoes away thereby giving superior comfort & better protection from mosquito-borne diseases. Designed with one-touch activation, the ultrasonic waves from the air conditioner are beyond human-range and only impact the sensing of mosquitoes. Moreover, it can also be used independent of the Air Conditioning process.
Himalaya Cool Technology
The Himalaya cool technology provides instant cooling to users by delivering cool air at high speed directly to the user area. It effectively blocks the hot air in the ceiling area from entering the user area. The powerful fan speed and two times faster lower speed of the air conditioner disperse cool air faster for instant cooling & maximum user comfort. This technology ensures 28% faster cooling with 26% energy savings.
Monsoon comfort Technology
The Monsoon Comfort technology efficiently controls the room temperature, body temperature, air movement and humidity to provide comfortable cooling & energy savings up to 36.4% during high humidity and monsoon season. Easy to activate by using a single key on the remote control, the technology uses sub-divided temperature control matrix to automatically sense the ambient temperature and optimally adjusts the temperature for maximum comfort.
Hot & Cold
LG Hot & Cold ACs maintain the desired indoor temperature & provide maximum comfort in every season. When you switch on the Heat Mode, the unique 4 Way valve reverses the air conditioning process, resulting in circulation of hot air inside the room. There is no risk of low oxygen & suffocation as it does not use a heating element like conventional heaters.
Cooling with Purification
LG AC comes with Dual Protection and 3M Micro Protection Filter to keep the room environment free from both visible and invisible dust and other microscopic substances. The Dual Protection Filter acts as the first line of defense against bacteria and dust particles up to 3µm in size. Further, the 3M Micro Protection Filter captures dust particles and allergens up to 0.3µm in size to provide clean and hygienic air.
Inverter V technology
The new Inverter V equipped with Variable Tonnage technology automatically adjusts the cooling as per the user requirement by controlling the compressor speed. Featuring skew fan design, it ensures world’s lowest noise level of 19db. The advanced LG Inverter V technology automatically increases the cooling Capacity to give faster cooling till the desired temperature is reached and thereafter reduces the tonnage while effectively saving up to 66% energy.
* “Tested in a controlled laboratory setting; results may vary in actual use. Long term effect not tested and mosquitoes may become resistant. This product is one of the ways to manage mosquitoes and not intended to replace other protective device against mosquitoes. Refer to www.lg.com/in for test conditions.”
LG Inverter V Air Conditioner’s Price and Capacity:
- Inverter V ACs with Mosquito Away is available in 1.0, 1.5 and 2.0 ton models in the price range of Rs. 45,990 to Rs. 66,990.
- Inverter V ACs series in 1.0 to 2.0 ton and Floor standing 2.0 ton models is available in the price range of Rs. 42,990 to Rs. 75,990 and Rs. 1, 35,990 respectively.
- Inverter V ACs Hot n Cold series is available in 1.0 to 2.0 ton models in the price range of Rs. 51,990 to Rs. 77,990
- Split ACs are available in Cooling only models, Cooling Only with mosquito away Technology and Hot n Cold with mosquito away Technology in the capacities of 1.0 to 2.0 ton in the price range of Rs.29,490 to Rs. 51,990
- Window ACs are available in Cooling only, Cooling only with mosquito away Technology and Hot n Cold series in the capacities of 0.75 to 2.0 ton in the price range of Rs. 18,290 to Rs. 34,990
- LG Floor Standing AC is available in capacities of 2.0 to 2.5 ton in the price range of Rs. 65,990 to Rs. 84,990