It has been a while since Amazon has launched the Amazon Echo devices in India, powered by Alexa, Amazon’s very own digital assistant. But till now, there have been many instances when people have asked questions like why they should grab one, what Echo can do, how Alexa understands the user or his commands and many such questions.
So, Amazon Echo is basically a smart speaker and a hub that understands you, lets you control many things, can entertain you and do many more things, while Alexa is just a Digital Smart Assistant that can pull out information and serve it to you, understand your command and act by itself.
There are three Amazon Echo devices from Amazon- Echo, Echo Plus and Echo Dot.
Echo is a hands-free, voice-controlled speaker that allows you to access Alexa from anywhere in the room with far-field voice control. It uses on-device software to detect the wake word, “Alexa.” When Echo detects the wake word, the device’s light ring turns blue and begins streaming the request to the cloud where Alexa processes the request. Since Alexa is built in the cloud and leverages Amazon Web Services, the Alexa Voice Service is always getting smarter and adding more functionality, whereas Echo Plus is basically a regular Echo with added features like room-filling sound powered by Dolby and a far-field microphone array, and adds a built-in smart home hub. With the built-in smart home hub, you can control devices using it without any need for additional apps or setup. This simple set-up works initially with a variety of ZigBee-supported products from Philips Hue. Echo Dot is the most affordable Echo device, and it’s a hands-free, voice-controlled device that is powered by Alexa and uses the same far-field voice recognition as Echo. Echo Dot has a sleek and compact design, comes in either black or white, and is designed so you can put an Echo Dot into every room. Use the built-in speaker to talk with Alexa and listen to music, or Echo Dot can directly connect to speakers through Bluetooth or by using a 3.5mm stereo cable, enabling you to add Alexa to any home entertainment system.
On all three Echo devices, you have 7 microphones- 6 of these microphones are around the edge and we have one in the center, placed in a way so that Echo never missed your voice. Amazon has added second-generation far-field technology on these Echo devices so that these can hear you from a distance. Beam-forming, enhanced echo cancellation technology combines the signals from the individual microphones to suppress noise, reverberation, the music currently playing, and even competing for speech to make sure Alexa is able to isolate the speaker and clearly hear the request.
In terms of sound output, Amazon Echo has been fine-tuned to deliver crisp vocals with a dynamic bass response. Its 2.5-inch down-firing woofer, dedicated tweeter, Dolby processing, and 360° omnidirectional audio deliver crisp vocals and dynamic bass throughout the room. In terms of connectivity, all Echo devices support Bluetooth so that you can stream anything to it from a phone or tablet.
In terms of understanding the user’s voice and taking action, Echo devices use Echo Spatial Perception (ESP), which is an ESP technology developed by Amazon which intelligently calculates the clarity of the customer’s voice and determines which Echo is closest and should respond to the request, and all these happen within less than a second.
Features of Alexa and Echo Devices
With Alexa calling and messaging, you can quickly make and receive calls between compatible Echo devices or the Alexa app on your smartphone, hands-free—no tapping or searching required. Your contacts will see and hear your name when they receive the call so they know who is calling. Additionally, you can send messages via voice or text to anyone with a supported Echo device or the Alexa App. Just say “Alexa, call mom,” or “Alexa, send a message to Vinay.”
Let your family know when dinner is ready or remind the kids to go to sleep—without having to raise your voice. With the Drop-In feature enabled for room-to-room calling, instantly connect with compatible Echo devices in your home. Just say “Alexa, drop in on the kids room.”
Setting up a smart home has never been this easier, with Alexa. With the built-in smart home hub, Echo Plus makes connecting to compatible smart home devices easy. This simple set-up works with a variety of ZigBee products, and companies including Philips Hue, SYSKA LED and more are supporting in India. You can set up smart home device groups to manage multiple, compatible smart home device at once with your voice or the Alexa app. On Amazon India, there is a dedicated Smart Home Store for customers to discover all the devices that work with Alexa. Smart home features also work great with Echo and Echo Dot. Also, you can add routines to automate many tasks like “Alexa, good morning,” and Alexa will switch-on compatible lights, read the daily news flash and the weather for the day. Routines can be created based on the time of day and customized for your needs.
Amazon Prime is another service by Amazon that offers free movies and TV shows on demand, free unlimited one-day delivery, and ad-free music. And Echo Devices support streaming music from Prime Music as well. Available at ₹ 999 a year, Prime is an incredible value for members.
Echo Devices also support synchronized music streaming that means you can play and enjoy room-filling music throughout the home when playing songs from Amazon Prime Music, TuneIn, and Saavn. You can group multiple Echo devices for synchronized music streaming in every room. Simply use the Alexa app to create groups with two or more Echo devices by naming the group, such as “everywhere”. Once the group is created, simply say “Alexa, play Kala Chashma everywhere.”
Alexa also integrates with Amazon Pay. Once you have balance in your Amazon Pay, you can shop on Amazon using your voice only. You can add items to your cart, checkout items in the cart and all can be done with voice, like you can just say, “Alexa, add multi-grain atta to my shopping list” or “Alexa, I want to buy Sandal soap.” You can view and change your voice purchasing settings in the Alexa app. Voice-enabled purchases can also be locked with a four-digit passcode to keep kids away from ordering toys without your concern.
Alexa is a great way to talk to and learn, get information and do many more things.
JUST ASK ALEXA
- Alexa, good morning/evening/night/afternoon.
- Alexa, how are you?
- Alexa, what can I do this weekend?
- Alexa, what can I say?
- Alexa, what can you do?
- Alexa, speak Bollywood.
- Alexa, tell me a knock, knock joke.
- Alexa, tell me a story.
- Alexa, sing a song.
- Alexa, tell me a pun.
- Alexa, how old are you?
- Alexa, I’m bored.
Know what’s trending
- Alexa, what’s up.
- Alexa, what’s trending.
- Alexa, cheer me up.
- Alexa, what’s weird today?
- Alexa, what happened in IPL today.
- Alexa, where is Narendra Modi.
- Alexa, what happened this week?
Question and answers
Alexa can help you find quick answers to questions without having to log on to the internet and search for answers. She can answer questions on sports, places, entertainment, education, politics, business and many other topics.
- Alexa, when is India’s next match?
- Alexa, how many centuries has Sachin scored?
- Alexa, what is Kohli’s highest score in ODI cricket?
- Alexa, what is India’s test ranking?
- Alexa, how many goals has Messi scored this season?
- Alexa, which is the highest mountain in the world?
- Alexa, what is the time in New York right now?
- Alexa, what is the national flower of India?
- Alexa, who was the first person to climb Mount Everest?
- Alexa, which is the biggest state in India?
- Alexa, what is the rating of Dangal?
- Alexa, what movies are playing near me?
- Alexa, who plays Harvey Specter in suits?
- Alexa, who is the lead singer of Guns and Roses?
- Alexa, who is the author of The Secret of Nagas?
- Alexa, why is the sky blue?
- Alexa, how big is the sun?
- Alexa, convert 50 miles per hour into kilometers per hour?
- Alexa, what is the integration of sine x?
- Alexa, what is the spelling of dinosaurs?
- Alexa, what’s the meaning of rendezvous?
- Alexa, when was the first world war?
Politics & Business Q&A
- Alexa, when are the elections in Karnataka?
- Alexa, who was the first president of India?
- Alexa, who is chief minister of New Delhi?
- Alexa, what is the price of bitcoin?
- Alexa, who is the richest person in India?
- Alexa, how’s the traffic? (customers can set-up daily commute in their Alexa app and check for traffic conditions)
- Alexa, Wikipedia battle of Panipat?
- Alexa, how’s the weather?
- Alexa, will it rain today?
Check for cricket match schedules
- Alexa, when is the next IPL match?
- Alexa, when is the IPL final
Catch up on a match that you missed
- Alexa, what’s the match report/ update?
- Alexa, who won man of the match in the last game?
- Alexa, who scored the highest in last match?
- Alexa, who took most wickets in the match?
- Alexa, how much did Kohli score in the match?
Follow a live match
- Alexa, what is the IPL score?
- Alexa, who is batting right now?
- Alexa, who is bowling?
- How many sixes did Kohli hit?
- Alexa, what’s the projected score?
Follow your favorite player’s performance in IPL
- Alexa, how many runs has Shikhar Dhawan scored in IPL 2018?
- Alexa, how many wickets did Ashwin take in IPL 2018?
- Alexa, who is the leading wicket-taker this season?
General trivia and round up
- Alexa, who is the Captain/Coach/Owner of Delhi Daredevils
- Check out the Super Six skill and play voice cricket for six balls with your favorite teams. There are six international teams to choose from. Just ask “Alexa, open super six” and she will guide you through the next steps.
- Open Cricket Assistant skill and increase your knowledge about terminologies related to cricket. Just ask “Alexa, enable cricket assistant”.
- Watch out for the Daily Cricket Trivia game on Alexa. Answer five new questions every day, earn points and also get to know your rank among all cricket fans who have played the game. Just ask “Alexa, play the Daily Cricket Trivia”.
ALEXA’S GOT SKILLS
Skills are voice-driven capabilities that enhance and personalize your Alexa devices. You can search for and enable skills in the Alexa app and from the Alexa Skills store on Amazon India website. Right now, there are around 15,000 Alexa skills on the store. Examples include the ability to listen to music from Amazon Prime Music and Saavn, find restaurants with Zomato, order food from Freshmenu, get flight information from Jet Airways, and more. There are over 15,000 registered developers from India. In the first 60 days post the India skills store launch, we launched over 1000 skills, one every 90 minutes.
For fun times
1. Magic Door: Alexa, open the magic door: You can tell Alexa what choices to make as you explore a magical land with various regions, including a forest, sea, garden and castle. You will collect hidden items, solve riddles, and help magical creatures.
2. Dungeon Adventure: Alexa, start dungeon adventure: Your task is to locate the evil necromancer. In this dungeon crawling game you will create a character and purchase items from the town such as weapons, armor, potions and spells..
3. Simon Says: Alexa, play Simon Says: Alexa will give you instructions and you just need to do what she tells you, but only if she starts with “Simon Says”. When you’ve completed the instructions, say “next” or “again” to keep playing.
4. Millionaire Quiz Game: Alexa, play Millionaire Game: You’ll be asked a series of 14 questions. With each question, you’ll be given four possible answers and will be asked to choose the correct one.
5. Number guessing game: Alexa, begin Guessing Game: Try to guess the number Alexa chose. You’ll be told if the number you guessed is higher or lower than the chosen number. Keep guessing until you win!
6. Rock Paper Scissors: Alexa Start Rock Paper Scissors: Challenge Alexa to Rock Paper Scissors. Rock smashes Scissors. Scissors cut Paper, and Paper wraps Rock. Will you beat Alexa?
7. Indian Flute Sounds: Alexa, Start Indian Flute: Indian Flute taps into the richness of India’s meditation tradition and helps listeners experience inner stillness. This is the perfect musical accompaniment for meditation, yoga, healing and complete relaxation.
8. Relaxing sounds healing music: Alexa, Open Healing Music: Perfect musical accompaniment for meditation, yoga, healing and complete relaxation. It will help you rejuvenate your body, mind and spirit.
9. True or False: Alexa, open True or False: This is a fun game to test your knowledge about the world by answering either “true” or “false”. It’s also the perfect ice-breaker for parties and gatherings. You can play with up to 20 users.
10. Animal Game: Alexa, start Animal Game: Alexa will ask you questions to figure out your chosen animal. Your answers will help Alexa narrow down the animal possibilities and make the best guess. Will you be able to stump Alexa, or will she be victorious in the end?
Be surprised with these quick fixes
- Alexa, what’s my horoscope for today?
- Alexa, help me relax.
- Alexa, let’s play a game.
- Alexa, flatter me.
- Alexa, I want to learn something new.
- Alexa, what’s the quote of the day?
- Alexa, I want to lose weight.
- Alexa, help me cook.
- Alexa, what’s the word of the day?
- Alexa, motivate me.
1. Animal Sounds: You can ask Alexa what sound an animal makes. Real animal sounds are used in this skill so you will learn what the animal really sounds like.
2. Indian Flute Sounds: Indian Flute taps into the richness of India’s meditation tradition and helps listeners experience inner stillness. This is the perfect musical accompaniment for meditation, yoga, healing and complete relaxation.
3. Rain Sounds: Rain Sounds is an ambient relaxing sleep sounds loop to help you block out unwanted noises, encourage relaxation, reduce stress, or help you fall asleep.
4. Zen Sounds, Healing sounds: Sleep well at night or bring peace to your busy life with Healing Sounds. Close your eyes and relax. These sounds are good for meditation or relaxation.
1. Ola: Book a cab using just your voice. Get to know the fare estimate and the status of your ride. Payment for the ride will be using your Ola Money balance.
2. Uber: With the Uber skill you can book a ride, change your default pickup location, ask for a ride status, or cancel your ride.
1. Zomato: With the Zomato skill, you can discover restaurants to dine out (and book a table when available) and order food online.
2. Freshmenu: The skill will walk you through the daily changing menu and helps you place an order from the nearest Freshmenu kitchen.
3. Faasos: The skill makes ordering and getting your favorite food at your doorsteps super easy.
4. Box8: Order food via Alexa for your daily dose of delicious Desi meals. Place cash on delivery orders via Alexa.
5. Tarla Dalal: The skill offers users a selection of healthy vegetarian recipes from TarlaDalal.com. Recipes offered are selected from a collection of over 20,000 recipes and refreshed weekly.
1. Rock Paper Scissors: Challenge Alexa to Rock Paper Scissors. Rock smashes Scissors. Scissors cut Paper, and Paper wraps Rock. Will you beat Alexa?
2. Magic Door: You can tell Alexa what choices to make as you explore a magical land with various regions, including a forest, sea, garden and castle. You will collect hidden items, solve riddles, and help magical creatures.
3. Millionaire Quiz Game: You’ll be asked a series of 14 questions. With each question, you’ll be given four possible answers and will be asked to choose the correct one.
1. GaneshaSpeaks: The skill provides daily, weekly and monthly horoscopes according to your sun sign.
2. Hungama Horoscope: The skill offers a wide selection advice about your daily, monthly, yearly, compatibility, career, finances, love life and almost every area of your life.
3. Astro Speaks: The skill brings to you your daily Horoscope, both in accordance by your birth date or sun sign, predicted by eminent astrologers.
1. Ted Talks: You can play the latest TED talk, play random TED talks, or search for talks by topic or by speaker name. You can also play talks that are funny, inspiring, persuasive, courageous, or jaw-dropping.
1. Philips Hue: Use the skill to interact with your Philips Hue lights, rooms, scenes, and change colors.
2. Syska: Use the skill to control smart home lights.
3. eWelink: The skill can control different brands and types of smart devices via voice commands, such as lamps, switches, sockets, and humidifiers.
4. TP Link: With the skill you can now interact with your TP-Link Kasa lights and switches by voice.
1. Phone Finder: The skill helps you locate your Android device.
2. I’m Driving: The skill will ask your destination and give you an estimated travel time and route recommendation for current traffic conditions.
Kolkata Knight Riders skill
- Alexa, open Knight Riders
- Alexa, ask Knight Riders to give me player stats for Dinesh Karthik
- Alexa, ask Knight Riders to launch the Weekly Podcast
Mumbai Indians skill
- Alexa, open Mumbai Indians
- Alexa, ask Mumbai Indians for latest score
- Alexa, ask Mumbai Indians to give me stats of Rohit Sharma
Royal Challengers skill
- Alexa, open Royal Challengers Bangalore
- Alexa, Start Royal Challengers Bangalore insider
- Alexa, Open Royal Challengers Bangalore quiz
Popular skills across categories
ALEXA ENABLED DEVICES
Amazon wants to empower the developers as well as customers, taking advantage of Alexa and hence Amazon gave device makers the ability to integrate Alexa into their own products through developer tools called Alexa Voice Service (AVS). It enables developers to integrate Alexa directly into their products with varied form factors and price bands, bringing the convenience of voice control to any connected device.
Through AVS, device makers can add a new intelligent interface to their products and offer customers access to a growing number of Alexa features, smart home integrations, and skills. You can check out smart speakers by Harman Kardon and Eufy Genie here.
Updates on New Commands and Services Services available on Alexa in India
Embassy group to offer Alexa-enabled smart homes
Bengaluru-based Embassy Group has embarked on a new smart lifestyle project with the launch of Embassy Edge. All apartments in this project will be Alexa-enabled smart homes and come preinstalled with Amazon Echo devices. In addition to controlling smart home appliances, playing music, and seeking information by just speaking to Alexa, residents will be able to experience the future of community living where they can interact with each other, set up society meetings in the community, monitor movements, book cabs, order food and buy groceries – using just their voice.
- Wake up to your favorite music with Music alarms
Music alarms on Alexa are now available in India, enabling users to choose their favorite music to wake up to. With this new capability, you can set up alarms to play songs from Amazon Prime Music, Saavn or radio stations with TuneIn. Users can use artist names, songs, playlists or genres to select music for their alarms. Just say:
“Alexa, set an alarm for 7am to play Lata Mangeshkar”
“Alexa, wake me up at 7am to Swag Se Swagat from Saavn”
“Alexa, wake me up to bhajans tomorrow at 8am”
- Set Alexa as your default voice assistant on Android
Customers can now talk to Alexa directly from within the Alexa App on their Android smartphones. Set Alexa as the default voice assistant and ask Alexa to answer questions, play the latest music, know the weather, hear the news, access Alexa skills and more. Hold down the home button on the device and just say:
“What’s the score?”
“Show me restaurants nearby”
“What movies are playing near me today?”
- View Alexa Shopping lists on Amazon website and app
Users can now easily add items to their shopping list by asking Alexa and view it on Amazon website and mobile app. Just say:
“Alexa, add multi-grain Atta to my shopping list”
“Alexa, add bananas to my shopping list”
Users can enjoy these new health and wellness skills:
- Art of living – The skill can help you meditate and relax with guided meditations available in the voice of Gurudev Sri Sri Ravi Shankar along with different types of relaxing music. Just say:
“Alexa, open art of living”
“Alexa, ask Art of Living for bamboo flute music”
“Alexa, ask Art of Living for yogic sleep meditation”
- Fitbit – Alexa can help you achieve your fitness goals by being your personal trainer right at home. You can accurately track your fitness with the various data options – steps taken, calories burnt sleep monitor and distance traveled among other things. Just say:
“Alexa, ask Fitbit how I’m doing today”
“Alexa, ask Fitbit how I slept last night”
“Alexa, ask Fitbit how many steps I’ve taken”
- Sadhguru – This skill allows you to play Sadhgurus guided meditation for Isha Kriya. ‘Isha’ means that which is the source of creation. ‘Kriya’ means an inward action towards that. Just say:
“Alexa, open Isha Guided Meditation”
“Alexa, launch Isha Guided Meditation”
“Alexa, ask Isha Guided Meditation to play”
NEW THINGS TO ASK
- Did you know Alexa loves to rap! Just say:
“Alexa, rap for my mom”
“Alexa, do the cricket rap”
- You can ask Alexa to role-play, just say:
“Alexa, pretend to be a Bollywood mom”
“Alexa, speak like Yoda”
- Speaking of Star Wars, just say:
“Alexa, may the fourth be with you”
“Alexa, share Star Wars joke”
“Alexa, are you a Sith or Jedi?”
Get ready for kick-off and brush up on your football history
Make sure you stay up-to-date about the tournament with right amount of background knowledge. Learn interesting tidbits with skills like Football Vocabulary and Football Facts. You can even improve your own game on the pitch with skills like Football Drills. For some baseline knowledge on the tournament as a whole, you can ask things like:
- “Alexa, what teams are playing in the World Cup?”
- “Alexa, who won the last World Cup?”
- “Alexa, when is the last time France won the World Cup?”
- “Alexa, what country has won the most World Cups?”
- “Alexa, who is the top scorer for Argentina?
- “Alexa, what group is Sweden in for the World Cup?”
Looking to stay up-to-speed on every game?
Need some talking points to sound informed during the tournament? Alexa can help. Get up-to-the-minute updates by asking things like:
- “Alexa, what World Cup games are on today?”
- “Alexa, when does Argentina play next in the World Cup?”
- “Alexa, who scored for Germany?
- “Alexa, what’s the score of the Panama game?”
- “Alexa, who scored for France?”
Alexa’s got her favourites at the World Cup
While making sure that you have all the information about World Cup this season, Alexa has also made up her mind on favourites. Find out if you think alike:
- “Alexa, which is your favourite football team?”
- “Alexa, who is your favourite football player?”
- “Alexa, which footballer has the coolest hairstyle?”
- “Alexa, which is your favourite football anthem?”
- “Alexa, who will win the World Cup?”
Amazon has launched a new category of Alexa skills specifically for children under 13 years of age in India. These skills bring to life popular characters and experiences from renowned Indian and global brands such as Amar Chitra Katha, Tinkle, ChuChu TV, PAC-MAN, Hungama, Appu Series, Videogyan, HooplaKidz, Playablo, Moshi Twilight, and Bob the Train. These skills can be accessed on all Amazon Echo devices as well as the free Alexa app for smartphones.
The Alexa India Skills Store currently has over 15,000 skills which serve use cases such as music, news, food, games, smart home and more. With this new collection of over 350 Alexa skills, kids can challenge themselves with brain teasers and quizzes, listening to nursery rhymes and stories and have fun learning about various topics from wildlife to English, using simple voice commands with Alexa. Parents and families can easily discover kid skills via the Alexa app, or http://www.amazon.in/kidskills, or just by asking “Alexa, what kid skills do you have?”. The ability to use kid skills is controlled by the main account holder and needs to be enabled via the Alexa app.
Nursery rhymes, songs & rhyme-game skills
- ChuChu TV: One of the world’s most-watched kids edutainment channels, brings hundreds of nursery rhymes, stories, songs on colors and animals for kids to Alexa. Just say “Alexa, open ChuChu TV” or “Alexa, ask ChuChu TV to play animal songs”.
- Appu’s Adventure: Based on themes and rhymes from Appu’s world, this interactive skill is designed to help develop and improvise listening, comprehending and problem-solving abilities in children. Just say “Alexa, open Appu’s Adventures “.
- Hungama Rhymes: Kids can explore audio rhymes on animal kingdom, festivals, educational and fun rhymes from Hungama and Appu Series. Just say “Alexa, open Hungama Rhymes”.
- HooplaKidz: The skill makes learning with songs and rhymes interactive, fun and refreshing with its karaoke and quiz. Just say “Alexa, open HooplaKidz”.
- Bob the Train: Bob the Train comes alive to talk, sing, tell stories and interact with kids like a friend. At the end of every song, Alexa will ask a question which kids can answer. Just say “Alexa, open Bob the Train”.
Brain teasers, quizzes, trivia & joke skills
- Amar Chitra Katha’s India Quiz: India’s favorite storyteller has put together this fantastic quiz that will help kids expand their knowledge of Indian mythology; from gods to kings. Just say, “Alexa, open Amar Chitra Katha Quiz” or “Alexa, open ACK Quiz”.
- Suppandi’s Crazy Brain Teasers: Tinkle’s favorite simpleton is here to rack your brains with clever riddles that are way too smart for him. Help him out with these wacky questions and exercise your brain muscles as well. Just say, “Alexa, open Suppandi Quiz”.
- Would You Rather Family: Answer the most ludicrous and silly questions ever created for kids in this Alexa skill. Kids can play alone or with friends and family and burst out in laughter over their answers. Just say, “Alexa, open Would You Rather Family”.
- Other skills on this theme include Shambu’s Jungle Quiz – popular for helping kids learn all about the animal kingdom, one question at a time, and Beano – popular for ultimate True and False quiz.
Immersive & adventure game skills
- Forest Fortune: This interactive, pick-a-part story game, will take kids through a royal adventure to hunt for King George’s hidden treasure. Just say “Alexa, open Forest Fortune”.
- Panda Rescue: Kids get to be the assigned carer of an orphaned baby panda and teach important life lessons by making the right choices as they move through the game. Just say “Alexa, open Panda Rescue”.
- Playablo: The skill uses gamification to help kids learn English. Just say “Alexa, open Playablo”.
Fun & interactive story skills
- PAC-MAN™ Stories: This skill is designed to provide a fun and educational ‘choose your own adventure’ experience where children of all ages can make the right moral choices to complete each adventure set on PAC-MAN Planet. Just say, “Alexa, launch PAC-MAN Stories.”
- Amazon Storytime: This skill offers a growing collection of professionally narrated short stories read by Aidy Bryant (known for her roles on Saturday Night Live) and Tom Kenny (known as the voice of SpongeBob SquarePants). Just say, “Alexa, ask Amazon Storytime to read me a story”.
- Moshi Twilight: This skill can help settle little listeners at bedtime. It features surreal stories with dreamy melodies and calming narration, guided relaxations and soothing sounds, all with a magical Moshi twist. Just say “Alexa, open Moshi Twilight”.
Brands and individual developers interested in making Alexa skills for kids can refer to resources on the Alexa Developer Portal: https://developer.amazon.com/alexa-skills-kit/india/kids/.