Jabra, the world leader in professional communications and sound solutions has extended its Evolve lineup with the announcement of the Jabra Evolve 75. The Jabra Evolve 75 is focused towards It professionals and comes with superior Active Noise Cancellation (ANC) and an integrated ‘do not disturb’ busy light.
Key Features and Specifications of Jabra Evolve 75:
- High-definition (HD) voice for crystal clear calls and music
- Superior Active Noise Cancellation (ANC) and an integrated busy light to boost productivity by reducing noise and interruptions
- Wireless range of up to 100 feet / 30 meters away from your laptop and 33 feet / 10 meters away from your smartphone
- Flexibility to connect two Bluetooth devices at the same time for calls and music – meaning for example both a computer and a smartphone
- Integration with leading Unified Communications (UC) platforms including Skype for Business and Cisco certification
- Up to 15 hours of battery life
- All-day comfort leather feel ear cushions and an on-the-ear wearing style for all day comfort
- Discreet boom-arm: Boom-arm can be clipped into the headband when not on calls
- Listen-In: Easy to reach button on ear cup to hear announcements without removing the headset
- Optional charging stand: Easy charging and docking comes with an optional charging stand to eliminate battery concerns
The Jabra Evolve Series which has sold over 2.5 million units worldwide. The Jabra Evolve 75 combines the strongest parts of the Evolve range: wireless freedom, great sound, ANC and busy light.
Commenting on the JUabra Evolve 75, Holger Reisinger, SVP, Jabra Business Solutions, said “The premise behind the open plan office is to foster collaboration and improve communication among employees. But despite their many benefits, they have become breeding grounds for unsatisfactory labour output”. He also added, “Interruptions from colleagues and the noise generated in these environments are negatively impacting workers and contributing to lacklustre performance. Increasingly, knowledge workers are being forced into isolation to do their jobs. The Jabra Evolve 75 provides businesses with an alternative solution to support an open office philosophy that’s conducive to better performance.”
The Jabra Evolve 75 comes wth world-class speakers for music and HD voice for crystal clear calls. Dual Bluetooth connectivity supports calls and music, and thus it allows the user to simultaneously pair the headset with two connected devices like a computer and his smartphone as it has a wireless range of 30 meters (100 feet) for laptops and 10 meters (33 feet) for smartphones.
Blocking out noise and interruptions in open office environments is important for modern office workers so that they can concentrate on work. Recent research from Jabra found that knowledge workers lose 24 minutes per day due to noise and interruptions, while 78 per cent believe their productivity is negatively impacted. With this new headset, Jabra wants to eliminate these problems and let the office workers concentrate, collaborate and communicate with both their colleagues and clients, without missing a beat.
The Jabra Evolve 75 also meets Open Office and Outdoor requirements for Skype for Business from Microsoft and is also certified for Skype for Business, Cisco, and other leading Unified Communications (UC) platforms.
The Jabra Evolve will be available in India from July 2017 onwards.