Vivo, the global innovative smartphone brand, today announced the launch of the Vivo V11 for the Indian market. The Vivo V11 be available in two colour variants- Starry Night Black and Nebula Purple. The phone is priced at Rs. 22,990 and will be available online via Flipkart, Vivo India E-store and also through retail outlets starting from 27th September. With a commitment to the ‘Make in India’ program, the V11 has been manufactured at Vivo’s Greater Noida facility.
Commenting on the launch, Jerome Chen, CMO, Vivo India said, “At Vivo, it has always been our priority to bring constant innovation in technology and phone design. With the launch of the V11, we are adding to the plethora of options our consumers have to choose an innovative smartphone that meets their day-to-day needs. We are optimistic that this smartphone will be well received by the audience.”
The V11 comes equipped with a 6.3-inch Halo FullView Display with a 19:9 aspect ratio which provides an immersive and uninterrupted viewing experience on a super-compact body. The smartphone is equipped with the advanced Mediatek Helio P60 processor coupled with 6GB RAM and 64GB storage, which is expandable up to 256 GB.
The phone runs Android 8.1 Oreo out of the box with Vivo’s Funtouch OS 4.5 skin on top along with Vivo’s Jovi AI Engine. After watching the success of AI-powered camera on the Vivo V11 Pro, AI-based features are sprinkled onto the V11 as well. There is a dual camera setup on the back consisting of a 16MP primary sensor and a 5MP secondary sensor for depth sensing. There is an AI-powered 25MP camera on the front.
Powered by AI, the backlight HDR and Low Light Modes capture multiple frames and combine them to create perfectly exposed photographs with a greater level of detail and wider dynamic range. Scene Recognition Mode, powered by the AI automatically identifies objects, elements, and scenes and based on that it applies specially customized enhancements for photographs. Also, the front-facing camera with AI offers better lighting effects with algorithms that understand the effect of light on the user’s face in three-dimensions. The AI portrait-Framing feature guides consumers to hold the phone in an optimal position to ensure that they get perfectly framed portraits with every shot.
On the Vivo V11, AI is not limited only with the camera app, but with features such as Jovi Smart Scene, Google Lens and Google Assistant, the phone makes life easier for a user by helping users in tasks such as checking the weather, map navigation, online shopping, travel arrangement, music video and even social media. Google Lens further uses deep learning algorithms to let users search for what they see.
As mentioned earlier, the phone is priced at Rs. 22990 and will go on sale starting from September 27th. As a part of Vivo V11 launch, buyers will be entitled to various offers, which are mentioned below.
- Flat 5% cashback with Capital First
- Flat INR 2,000 Paytm Cashback Coupon if purchased using PayTM Mall QR code in offline stores
- Flat INR 2,000 cashback on HDFC bank Credit – Debit cards and Paper Finance
- Up to INR 2000 off on exchange on Flipkart and Buyback guarantee (Post 6 to 8 months of usage)
- One Time Screen Replacement in case of screen damage during the first 6 months
- No Cost EMI starts INR 1533 (Up to 15 Months on Bajaj Finance, Home Credit, Capital First and HDBFS, HDFC paper finance)
- Instant Benefits Worth Rs.4050 on recharge of INR 198 only for Reliance Jio customers
- Myntra, Paytm & Swiggy – Partner Coupons worth INR 2100
- Jio Vouchers worth INR 1950 (39 Vouchers of INR 50/- each)
- Jio Platinum Device Security (Device Theft & Malware Protection)
- Vodafone & IDEA users will get Liquid & physical damage protection with postpaid plans worth Rs. 499 or above. Pre-paid customers will get 820 GB DATA Postpaid Customers 600 GB DATA on RC 198 & plans worth Rs.399 or above respectively.