Basic Guidelines For Writing A Review
ReviewCenter.in is a platform where you can publish reviews on the products you use. Its the only platform where you can earn from the reviews you wrote. We offer an premium adspace on your reviews. If you want to know more benefits you get by writing review here, read here.
Steps for writing review here:
- Register on site using Facebook login given at sidebar or manually register here using this link. You can always login back using sidebar or by login via Facebook.
- After logging in, see at sidebar links related for authors only.
- Update your profile with new password and fill your Google+ url. (This is compulsory for security and claiming authorship of your reviews).
- Then go to Posts -> Add New.
- Its not mandatory that you have to write your review at one go. You can save draft of your review and complete it anytime you may feel comfortable.
(Note: You can write on any topic you want to. When your any review is ready to publish, Submit it for Review and inform us that your review is ready to be published. We will review it for SEO optimization and publish it asap.)
After that in same way, start writing review description. If you want to know how to write a good review, read here (How to Write a Good Review).
Select proper category of your review including home category too. For example, if your writing review of Bike, then select Automobile Category too along with Bike category.
Fill in the SEO details required for ON PAGE SEO optimization of the review. This is a required thing and it helps in getting more visitors from Search engines. If these details are provided in a well formatted manner, your review will start appearing in search engines very fast.
Please note that the SEO title could be different from your actual review title. You can actually use more keywords in title. See following screenshot for reference. Still if your not able to understand filling SEO details, leave it blank, we would fill it by our-self.
Do include images in your reviews. It is mandatory. Select featured image (in sidebar) too which will appear in site with your article and same will be shown in when you share the review on social networking websites like Google+ or Facebook.
Now below are some Terms & Conditions here:
Reviews we don’t accept if:
- It contains self promotion review of your Product / Service
- It contains any kind of Affiliate links or links to any kind of spammy websites
- It contains any copied / Spinned review from any other website
- It contains Misrepresentation of Facts
- It contains copyrighted content
- It contains Inappropriate / Abusive language
- It is a biased review of any product.
Some Basic Guidelines for getting your review published instantly here:
- Review you wrote is unique and is not published ever on any other website.
- Your Review justifies the ratings you give to the Product / Service.
- Try to keep review length at least of minimum 500 words so that it may create interest for others to read. We accept reviews less than this limit too, but you have to ensure that it has a great presentation and is easy to understand.
- You cannot publish the same review as it is or in modified form in any other website.
- You cannot write review for a product which is already published here again. You’re welcome to write additional review of yours for that product in that particular review page of the product.
- Provide any no. of images and video as much as possible. This is the best thing for doing SEO of any review and hence results in more visitors.
- You can make video using any medium you have like cellphone or digicam and contact us know that you have a video too. Send the video to us, and we will upload it after reviewing and add it to your review. A review with a video can do wonders and bring unexpected traffic to your review.
How To Add Contributor in Google+ Page:
- Go to your Google+ profile page.
- Click “Edit Profile”
- Click “Contributor To”
- Click “Add Custom Link”
- Enter Name – ReviewCenter.in & Url - http://www.reviewcenter.in/author/your-author-id (For example, mine is http://www.reviewcenter.in/author/luckyankit, where luckyankit is my author id.)
- Check in profile page for your author id if you registered in website using Facebook Login. For those who registered manually, your username is your author id. Click below image to zoom.
- Hit Save and then Finished Editing (on Top).
- That’s it.