On festive occasions, Amazon Echo has got updates and Alexa, with new skills, are ready to amuse users. Just like that, this new year, some more skills arrive that will help you set new year resolutions, motivation, horoscope, workout tips and more. Here are the skills and how they can help you.
- Set Resolutions- In case you need some good ideas to set your new year resolution right, just say, “Alexa, Give me a new year resolution” or “Alexa, ask resolution buddy to suggest resolutions”. You can also ask Resolution buddy to save your resolutions and read out whenever you need them.
- Inspiration helps you get through a tough day. All you have to do is say “Alexa, What’s the quote of the day?”, or “Alexa, I want motivation”, or “Alexa, I’m feeling low” or “Alexa, Inspire me”. Alexa will play audio clips or recite motivational advice from famous people. Right from Buddha to Mahatma Gandhi to Oprah Winfrey to Michael Jordan to Charles Bukowski.
- Fitness goals- You can talk to Alexa and get benefitted. Alexa can guide you through quick, doable workouts that you can squeeze into your busy schedule. Just say “Alexa, give me a workout” or “Alexa, I want to lose weight” or “Alexa, I want to meditate” and you will get help to boost productivity and stamina.
- Astrology Believer? You may like to start your day with knowing what do the stars have in store for you and Alexa can read out the horoscope for your zodiac sign. Just ask “Alexa, what is my horoscope for today” or “Alexa, what is today’s horoscope for Pisces” and you will know what’s waiting for you.
- Learning never ends- Alexa helps you know the most interesting facts. Starting from history and science to animals and Bollywood, if you want to know some cool facts just say, “Alexa, I want to learn something new” or “Alexa, tell me an interesting fact” or “Alexa, give me a science fact” and continue to challenge yourself to keep learning in 2018.
So, don’t wait and grab an Amazon Echo, Echo Plus, and Echo Dot to experience the power and comfort of being at the best you can.