- Readers Rating
- Rated 4 stars
4 / 5 (Reviewers)
- Your Rating
HP India today launched eagerly awaited and the most stylish Notebook of the year, Spectre 13 at an event that witnessed the convergence of Art with Technology. Raising the bar for the premium PC experience, HP Spectre 13 is the world’s thinnest laptop – as thin as an AAA – battery at just 10.4 millimeters, weighing only 1.1 kg.
HP Spectre – World’s Thinnest Laptop Launched in India
In symphony with the stylish new Spectre 13, HP collaborated with celebrity designers Meera & Muzaffar Ali to launch the device in a uniquely choreographed fashion event showcasing an extraordinary collection inspired by the looks of HP Spectre 13. Blending stunning looks with a top of the line performance, Spectre 13 is equipped with powerful Intel® Core™ i5 and i7 processors, 8GB RAM and Hyperbaric cooling technology that keeps the laptop cool and provides peak performance.
HP reimagined every element during the design of the Spectre 13 to ensure the best user experience coupled with maximum performance. The result is a premium notebook PC that does not force users to compromise on style, productivity, and performance with features such as:
- CNC machined aluminum chassis as thin as an AAA-battery at just 10.4 mm.
- Powerful Intel® Core™ i5 and i7 processors (3) delivers superior performance versus mobile processors, often used in this class of device.
- Superb entertainment experience with full HD IPS Gorilla Glass 4 display and Bang & Olufsen Audio with Quad Speakers sound.
- A carbon fiber bottom creates a thin profile that is both durable and lightweight, keeping the total weight of the notebook at just 1.11kg.
- High gloss copper accents reflect a hand-polished, jewelry-like finish and an innovative hidden piston hinge creates the illusion of a hinge-less design to offer an unmatched premium look-and-feel.
- An innovative hybrid battery split into two thinner pieces delivers the same wattage as a single battery for up to 9 hours 45 minutes of battery life while enabling the world’s thinnest laptop.
- Full HD IPS edge-to-edge display, featuring Corning® Gorilla® Glass 4 delivers a superb viewing experience for editing photos, perfecting a presentation, or watching a movie.
Speaking about the HP Spectre 13, Rajiv Srivastava, Managing Director, HP Inc. India said, “HP as India’s technology leader aims to make life better, productive and more fun. We are at the forefront of delivering industry-leading innovation and HP’s Spectre 13 is a beautifully crafted Notebook and a reflection of what many millennials aspire to be — exceptional, cool, dazzling, standing out from the crowd, but making an impact.”
“We are motivated to be the trendsetters in style and technology by introducing products like HP Spectre 13. It is an absolute engineering marvel with the convergence of good looks with the best in class technology. With fast growing demand for premium products in India, HP is committed to provide the most stylish products with the best performance to its customers.” said Ketan Patel, Director, Personal Systems Business, HP Inc. India.
Speaking About the collaboration, film-maker and renowned designer, Muzaffar Ali said, “The awe-inspiring device, HP Spectre 13, is everything that an artist would want to see in a technology product. The color, the sleek design, the craftsmanship and sheer elegance of the HP Spectre inspired us to create something that is equivalent in the fashion world. We are very happy to have a partner like HP, who assisted us in bringing an idea to reality.”
Pricing and Availability
The 13.3” HP Spectre will be available in India from July 25, 2016, with a starting price of INR 1,19,990/-.
HP Spectre Notebook
Summary: Raising the bar for the premium PC experience, HP Spectre 13 is the world’s thinnest laptop – as thin as an AAA – battery at just 10.4 millimeters, weighing only 1.1 kg.